Customer Analyst Supervisor
Vero Beach, FL
The Customer Analyst Supervisor is responsible for supervising, motivating, mentoring and coordinating a team of Jr. Customer Analysts and Customer Analysts. You are tasked with ensuring the members of your team meet and exceed sales quotas by helping with the closing of accounts. Work with business owners to educate them about BLUEDOG’s payment processing solutions by prospecting over the phone and building referral partnerships.
· Responsible for managing, directing, and motivating sales team to ensure quotas are being met.
· Work closely with Director of Sales in all aspects of team management and training.
· Assist the Director of Sales in the hiring and firing of team members.
· Ensure all team members adhere to the company’s policies.
· Develops a list of prospects from resource materials or company records.
· Enter sales lead information into CRM for appointments, proposals, and follow ups.
· Establish and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups.
· Maintain a positive attitude towards colleagues and management
Ideal candidates has:
· BA/BS or equivalent work experience in sales, customer support, or management.
· A record of over-achieving against sales quota.
· Basic computer skills including the Office 365 suite of products and enterprise CRM experience.
· In-depth understanding of company services and solutions, and its position in the market.
· Passionate about sales and payment technology.
· Ability to quickly identify customer needs and provide a positive customer experience.
· Ability to build rapport with clients.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Positive demeanor and professional appearance.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
? Bilingual/multilingual to assist in reaching under-served, non-English speaking markets.
? You understand current B2B and B2C payment products.
? You have an interest in emerging financial and payment technology.
? You’re always looking to experiment with and test new ideas.